Monday, July 26, 2010

Training Injuries

Well I ran 4 miles and walked 2 on Saturday, so 6 in all, almost a 10k!

I would have never thought how easy it was a month ago. Of course I didn't expect to be icing my legs for two days either! When I entered my stats on DailyMile.com I found out I had burned 1,000 calories by 8 am! THAT was a good feeling. :)

I got to run with my trainer and had the benefit of her Garmin Forerunner telling us our pace and distance. That thing was great!



My shins and ankles were sore Saturday, then yesterday my leg cramped like crazy. Everyone said I needed bananas. My friend Rocky came over and I dyed her hair (a fabulous job if I do say so...) then she took me out for a late night Banana Split at SONIC. It was so great to get out of the house of sleeping, sick guys to just enjoy some ice cream ;)

Now back on Mommy duty I am pondering whether to do my easy run today or tomorrow...

1 comment: