Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Blues

Well, I guess it was more weekend blues. I haven't really worked out since my last blog until this morning. Result: Depressing Thoughts.

I'm very happy with myself and even with my looks after working out. Be it the endorphins or just knowing that I'm making progress keeps me from giving in to self-loathing thoughts.

This morning I made myself get back into it with a 10 min resistance workout using my custom video routine. I wasn't able to do as much because 5 days without exercise has left me relatively out of shape. If I can at all tonight I'm going to the gym to get 15-30 min of Cardio in and work back up to my 45 min stamina.

I did read my 3 chapters of the gospels this morning first thing: Matthew 27 & 28 and Mark chapter 1.

I have also started praying for my baby every day that he will receive and trust in Jesus.
______________________________________________

YAY! I made it to the gym! Had to skip a class to do it, but I got 30 min on the treadmill. 2 miles, 200 calories. Incline 3-4% (300 vertical ft). I ran in 3 spurts. It felt so good! I MUST do a little cardio every day just for the endorphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment