Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Toys!

As I have been experimenting with different workouts, I have found out what equipment I can use every day. Friday I walked with my mom on the track for 45 minutes. It was my light day after my amazing Thursday. I did find that if I don't do resistance training in the morning it probably won't happen (like a devotional).
 

Today I bought a pair of purple 5 lb dumbbells, 
jump rope and exercise bands.

While watching Burn Notice and Caprica (gotta love Hulu),
I used the dumbbells to work out my upper body, held a plank for 45 seconds, and did lunges and leg presses with the bands and dumbbells.
My baby was very entertained by my activity and got fussy whenever I would sit down. :) I have some Nutrisystem food and I ate one of those 250 cal meals. I snacked on Kroger CARBmaster yogurt. This yogurt is awesome because it is low in calories and carbs, but each one has 12g of protein (which I need to build muscle in me and supply my baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment